Sumptuous Spinach Salad With Orange-Sesame DressingPrint
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. rice vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 Tbsp. toasted sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp. agave nectar
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/4 tsp. smoked paprika
- 1 bunch fresh spinach, washed, drained, and chopped
- 2 medium-sized sweet peppers, sliced and deseeded
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 orange, sliced into rounds or halves
- Sesame seeds, for garnish
- Combine the olive oil, rice vinegar, orange juice, sesame oil, agave nectar, garlic, and smoked paprika in a food processor or high-speed blender and blend until combined. Adjust the flavors, as needed, then set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the spinach, peppers, onions, and orange slices, then drizzle with the orange-sesame dressing. Garnish with sesame seeds and enjoy!
Makes 4 to 6 servings
Adapted from Good-Saint.com.