- 1 1/4 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 cup vegan butter
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1-2 Tbsp. water
- Vegan icing
- Preheat the oven to 350º and line two cookie sheets with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Combine the flour, sugar, and baking soda well. Slowly add the vegan butter, vanilla, and water, mixing well. Add extra water if the dough seems dry.
- Divide into two even pieces, rolling each out onto the parchment paper on the cookie sheets. It should be about ¼ inch thick. Cut into shapes, dipping the cookie cutter into flour between cuts. Remove the excess dough. Freeze the cookies for 30 minutes.
- Bake for 7 to 10 minutes. Allow to cool completely. Spread with the icing.
- Combine the remaining scraps of dough and make more cookies, repeating the steps above.