Vegan Meatball SubsPrint
- 8 vegan meatballs
- 1/4 cup marinara sauce
- 2 hoagie rolls, sliced in half lengthwise
- 1/4 cup grated vegan mozzarella
- Preheat the broiler to low.
- Heat the meatballs and the sauce in the microwave or on the stovetop until warm.
- Place four meatballs on each hoagie roll, top with half of the marinara and grated soy cheese, and place on an aluminum foil-lined baking sheet.
- Place under the broiler until the bread is toasted and the soy cheese has started to melt, about 3 minutes.
Makes 2 sandwiches