Rice, Bean, and Kale Bowl With Lemon-Dill TahiniPrint
- 1 can black beans
- 1/4 cup tahini or hummus
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp fresh dill
- 1 1/2 cups cooked brown rice
- 1 bunch kale, steamed
- 1 Tsp vegan Parmesan (optional)
- Heat the black beans in a medium saucepan on medium heat.
- Mix the tahini, lemon juice, and dill together in small container, adding water as needed until the consistency resembles dressing.
- Layer the cooked brown rice, black beans, and steamed kale in a bowl and top with the tahini dressing. Sprinkle with vegan Parmesan and enjoy!
Makes 3 servings