Power Punch Kale Caesar SaladPrint
- 10 medium potatoes, cubed
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3/4 cup Vegenaise
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. whole-grain stone ground mustard
- 2 tsp. vegan Worcestershire sauce
- 6-8 cloves garlic, minced
- Pepper, to taste
- 20 large kale leaves
- 2 cups homemade or store-bought croutons
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- Boil the potatoes until tender but not mushy. Drain and set aside to cool.
- Mix the olive oil, Vegenaise, lemon juice, apple cider vinegar, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, and pepper together in a large bowl and set aside.
- Place the kale leaves and cooked potatoes in a large bowl and add the dressing in small amounts until the desired ratio is reached. Toss.*
- Add the croutons and toss again.
- Sprinkle with sunflower seeds and serve immediately.