Peanut Butter–Sriracha Swirl Brownie (Vegan)Print
- 1 box vegan brownie mix (we like Duncan Hines brand)
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 Tbsp. ground flaxseeds mixed with 3 Tbsp. water (or other egg replacer equivalent of 1 egg)
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 Tbsp. Sriracha
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips, melted, or chocolate syrup
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Combine the brownie mix, coconut oil, water, and flaxseed mixture in a bowl. Pour the batter into a greased 9-inch-by-9-inch square baking pan.
- Place the peanut butter in a microwave-safe bowl and heat in the microwave for 30 seconds. Add the Sriracha and mix well.
- Pour over the batter, spreading evenly across the top with a spatula. Place spoonfuls of the melted chocolate evenly across the top of the peanut butter mixture. Use a knife or skewer to swirl the chocolate.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until the center has set and the brownies are slightly browned around the edges. Cool, then serve.
Makes 20–24 servings