No-Bake Cookie ‘Cheesecake’ CupcakesPrint
- 1 1/2 cups cashews, soaked overnight, rinsed, and drained
- Juice of one lemon
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup nondairy milk (coconut milk works best!)
- 1/2 cup agave nectar or maple syrup
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 12 sandwich cookies (try 365 Everyday Value Sandwich Cremes!)
- Combine the cashews, lemon juice, coconut oil, nondairy milk, agave nectar, and peanut butter together in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Line a muffin pan with cupcake liners and place a sandwich cookie in each.
- Pour the cashew mixture into the cupcake liners, distributing evenly.
- Freeze for at least 2 hours before serving.
Note: These cupcakes should be kept in the freezer and thawed about 10 minutes before serving.