Macadamia Nut–Encrusted White ‘Fish’Print
- 2 Tbsp. ground flaxseeds
- 6 Tbsp. water
- 1 1/2 cups dry roasted macadamia nuts, ground
- 1/4 cup sweetener (such as agave or brown rice syrup)
- 1/4 cup Earth Balance Organic Coconut Spread or other vegan margarine, melted
- 4-6 Gardein fishless filets
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- Preheat the oven to 425°
- Mix the flaxseeds and water together in a medium bowl until well combined. Add the macadamia nuts, sweetener, and vegan margarine and mix well. Cover and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray liberally with nonstick cooking spray. Coat each fishless filet completely with the macadamia nut mixture. Place on the baking sheet and spoon the coconut milk over them, dividing evenly. Bake for 10 to 13 minutes, remove from the oven and let cool before serving.
- Serve with jasmine rice and enjoy!
Makes 2 to 3 servings