Three-Step Vegan Green Bean CasserolePrint
- 1 lb. fresh green beans
- 2 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 1 carton Imagine Portobello Mushroom Creamy Soup
- 1 pkg. French’s Crispy Fried Onions
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large pot, combine the green beans, mushrooms, mushroom soup, and half of the fried onions. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook over medium heat until the green beans are tender.
- Transfer to a cast-iron skillet or a baking dish, top with the remaining fried onions, and broil on high until golden brown, about 5 minutes.
Makes 6 to 8 servings
PETA is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.