- 12 oz. vegan burger crumbles
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 2 15.5-oz. cans enchilada sauce
- 18 corn tortillas
- 2 15.5-oz. cans pinto beans, drained
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 cups vegan cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 4.5-oz. can diced green chilies
- 2 cups Fritos corn chips, finely crushed
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- In a small bowl, combine the burger crumbles and taco seasoning and set aside.
- Spray a 9-inch by 13-inch pan with oil.
- In layers, spread a generous amount of enchilada sauce, 6 corn tortillas, 2 cans of pinto beans, a handful of green onion, a third of the shredded “cheese,” half the can of green chilies, lots more enchilada sauce, 6 more tortillas, all the seasoned burger crumbles, another third of the “cheese,” the remaining green chilies, more enchilada sauce, then the final 6 tortillas, more enchilada sauce, and the rest of the “cheese.” Cover in foil and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove the foil, top the entire casserole with the Fritos, and bake for another 15 to 30 minutes or until bubbly and browned.
Makes 6 servings