Easy Vegan Naan PizzaPrint
- 1 piece vegan naan (Indian flatbread)
- 2 Tbsp. tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup shredded vegan mozzarella
- 1/4 cup chopped mushrooms
- 3 thin tomato slices
- 2 vegan meatballs, thawed (if frozen) and cut into small pieces
- 1 tsp. vegan Parmesan
- 1/2 tsp. dried basil
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Place the naan on a baking sheet. Spread the sauce evenly over the top, then sprinkle with half the vegan mozzarella shreds.
- Add the mushrooms, tomato slices, and vegan meatball pieces, then top with the rest of the vegan mozzarella shreds. Lightly dust with the vegan Parmesan, basil, and oregano. (You can also swap out these toppings for your favorites!)
- Bake for 25 minutes.
Makes 1 serving