Healthy Triple-Layer SmoothiePrint
- 3 cups banana chunks, frozen
- 1 20-oz. can pineapple chunks, juice reserved
- 1/2 cup kale or spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- Add 1 cup of the frozen banana chunks and 1 cup of the pineapple chunks to a blender and blend until smooth. Divide evenly among 3 glasses.
- Blend together another cup of the frozen banana chunks, 1/2 cup of the pineapple chunks, and the kale or spinach. Add some pineapple juice, if needed, to keep things moving. Carefully add to the glasses, trying not to mix the colors.
- Blend together the remaining cup of frozen banana chunks with the raspberries and blueberries. Add some pineapple juice, if needed. Carefully pour into the glasses and serve immediately.
Makes 3 servings