The Buddhist Chef’s Tasty TacosPrint
- 3 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. chili seasoning
- 1 Tbsp. onion powder
- 4 Tbsp. ketchup
- 1 19-oz. can red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 2/3 cup soy milk
- Salt, to taste
- 8 small tortillas
- Shredded iceberg lettuce and diced tomato
- Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet. Sauté the onions over medium-high heat for 3 minutes. Add the rice and mix well.
- Stir in the chili seasoning, onion powder, ketchup, kidney beans, soy milk, and salt and cook for 5 more minutes.
- Divide the rice mixture among the tortillas and top each with lettuce and tomato.
Makes 8 tacos
For more awesome recipes, check out TheBuddhistChef.com.