3 1/2 cups all-purpose baking flour (gluten-free if preferred)
2 tsp. baking powder
1/2 cup dry sweetener
2 cups soy or almond milk
1/2 cup oil
Egg replacer equivalent to 2 eggs
1 cup chopped pecans
1 cup blueberries
• Preheat the oven to 350°F.
• Stir together the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
• Add the soy or almond milk, oil, and egg replacer while constantly stirring.
• Fold in the pecans and blueberries until just mixed.
• Spoon into a greased muffin tin and bake for 35 to 40 minutes.
Makes 10 to 12 muffins