Bean and ‘Cheese’ WafflesPrint
- Non-stick spray
- 1 can Immaculate Baking Company Crescent Rolls
- 1 can vegetarian refried beans
- 1-2 cups vegan cheese, like Daiya (we like the havarti!)
- 1 cup your favorite salsa (for dipping!)
- Preheat the waffle maker.
- Spray with non-stick spray so the biscuits don’t stick.
- Flatten a section of the dough into a patty and slice in half crosswise (like you would a hamburger bun). If the dough pieces are too small use two pieces of dough to form each patty instead.
- Lovingly place your fillings between the two dough slices, seal that bish like it’s pie, and waffle press that sh*t until golden brown (about 2 to 3 minutes.)
- Aaand repeat.