Are you bored with regular chocolate chip cookies? Well, we’ve got the perfect way for you to up your cookie game: Stuff them with another cookie. For the chocolate chip cookie dough, you can make your own or use a store-bought dough, such as Alpendough’s Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough or Eat Pastry’s Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough.
Check out the recipe and a video showing how these stuffed cookies are made:
Vegan Stuffed Chocolate Chip CookiesView Recipe
- 14 oz. vegan chocolate chip cookie dough (store-bought or homemade)
- 12 vegan sandwich cookies
- Preheat the oven to 350°
- Place small scoops of the cookie dough (about 1/2-inch balls) onto a parchment-lined baking sheet at least 1 inch apart.
- Place a sandwich cookie on top of each scoop of cookie dough and lightly press down to flatten the dough.
- Top the sandwich cookies with another scoop of dough and press around the edges until the sandwich cookies are fully covered.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Let cool for at least 5 minutes and enjoy.
Makes 12 stuffed cookies