When it comes to dinner, I’m all about convenience and time. But that doesn’t mean that I want to sacrifice flavor. I whipped up this scrumptious personal pizza in a matter of minutes, and it’s quite possibly one of the best pizza pies I’ve ever had!
These pizzas are perfect for families because you can make them with whatever you have in your kitchen and each person gets his or her very own pizza and favorite toppings.
I topped my pizza with fresh spinach, sliced grape tomatoes, garlic, basil, and vegan cheese.
Personalized Pan Pizzas
1 tsp. olive oil
1 soft tortilla shell
Toppings of choice
- Pour the oil into a pan and spread around with a basting brush. Warm over medium-high heat for approximately 2 minutes.
- Place the tortilla in the pan and allow one side to become coated with oil.
- Rub the garlic on the upward-facing side and then flip. Flip back after approximately 15 seconds.
- Add pizza sauce and any other toppings, such as vegan cheese and veggies.
- Reduce heat to low.
- Cover and cook approximately 5 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the tortilla is crisp.
Makes 1 serving