Whether you’re a novice or an expert in the kitchen, you’ll be able to master this foolproof vegan cinnamon roll recipe in no time!
Vegan Cinnamon Rolls
1 8-oz. pkg. vegan crescent rolls
1 Tbsp. vegan margarine
1 Tbsp. granulated sugar
1 Tbsp. cinnamon
2 Tbsp. soy milk
1 tsp. maple syrup
1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Preheat the oven to the temperature listed on the package instructions for the crescent rolls.
- Roll out the crescent dough but do not pull apart. Instead, carefully pinch together the perforations to create one long sheet of dough.
- Spread the vegan margarine evenly across the dough. Sprinkle with the sugar and cinnamon.
- Carefully roll up the dough, creating a log shape. Pinch together any tears as you go.
- Cut into 1/2-inch slices. Place each slice in a muffin tin, giving each its own cup. Bake according to the package instructions.
- Combine the soy milk, maple syrup, and powdered sugar in a small mixing bowl. Stir until smooth and no lumps remain.
- Drizzle over the baked rolls and serve.
Makes 4 servings