Thank you for requesting information from PETA on planning for your animal companions. Our companion animals are an integral part of our lives, and we know that they depend on us completely. So it is crucial to make careful preparations now for their future care—for the time when you are no longer there to care for them yourself.
The planning packet can help guide you as you prepare for the future of your animal companions. The packet contains all the items that you need to help you organize and implement a long-term plan. Each packet item is available for download below.
- A 12-page detailed booklet
- An emergency-contact wallet card
- An emergency-contact card for home
- An instruction form for emergency caregivers
- An instruction form for family and friends
- An emergency window decal
With the help of the above items, you can incorporate important steps into your estate planning to ensure the long-term well-being of your animals and also make their transition to a life without you as stress-free as possible for them.