|digitalART72/cc by 2.0|
Groovin’ on a Wednesday morning—these affectionate animals make this summer feel like the summer of love.
- That’s what friends are for: Cows’ stress levels go down when they’re with their besties.
- Put on a happy face—pigeons will remember you even if your barista doesn’t. Just remember to let pigeons be in peace.
- Reunited, and it feels so good. Rascal is glad his 75-day odyssey is over.
- If fish wanna rock, they rock.
- Desperado no more: These eagle soul mates are miraculously together at last.
- You must have been sent from heaven above. A rescued dog saves his family from a fire and gets a gift basket from PETA.
Written by Michelle Kretzer