After making comments implying that Dancing With the Stars contestant Kirstie Alley was a pig, George Lopez tried to apologize, saying that he “misjudged the joke.” Kirstie wasn’t buying the too-little, too-late act. Well Kirstie, we would have rejected the apology too, and here’s why:
- Even though they can’t shake it on the dance floor like you can, pigs enjoy listening to music. (“The Big Pig Song” is rumored to be a favorite.)
- Pigs have outstanding long-term memories, which means that soon they might be the only ones who remember a certain “misjudged” joke.
- Pigs love to be fresh and clean and enjoy taking baths. And they don’t sweat at all. If I had that ability, my time in the gym would be a lot more pleasant.
- Pigs have many similarities to dogs, including their ability to learn names and perform tricks, such as sitting for a treat. When was the last time that someone insulted you by comparing you to a smart dog? (“You border collie!”)
- Pigs are social, playful, and protective of each other. Hmm, do we see a lesson here?
Written by Michelle Sherrow