Today, I sing the praises of the Internet. Not for e-mail—which is handy, yes—but all that Viagra spam irks me. (Hello? It’s called “Veggie Viagra”). Or online games (like I need another addiction. The real reason I love the Internet so much is because now my “cosmic justice file” has grown exponentially and now comes with an international flavor.
Let’s have a looksie at some of my faves, shall we?
- An exhausted, abused monkey decides he’s not gonna take it anymore.
- During this year’s Running of the Bulls, the tortured bulls weren’t the only ones who lost their lives. (Of course, the bulls still lost in the end. They always do.)
- Karma’s a bitch, especially when another inmate delivers some Mike Tyson–style payback after you cut off the ears of your dog.
- Film critics thought Lady in the Water was a stinker, but this fisher “lady” in the water left many fishing critics beaming.
- This white tiger saw red as he mauled a zookeeper to death. Subsequently, so did zoo visitors.
- If this guy would have used our humane bug catcher instead of trying to kill a spider with a lighter, he wouldn’t have almost burned down his house.
- Does this tune haunt you? I don’t suggest fishing in a shark’s waters.
- Lions and tigers and a very angry bear (Oh, my!) must have been fed up with being kept in a cage.
- What rhymes with “possum?” “Awesome,” so don’t try to shoot ’em.
- The gored matador from this bullfight hopefully learned his lesson and has picked up a more constructive hobby. I hear crocheting is nice.
Now, tell which of the above is your favorite example of cosmic justice.
Written by Karin Bennett