Not even kidding—it’s a proven fact that D.C. humidity is the worst in the whole universe. Why must it be so evil?
Seeing as my brain is beginning to suffocate, it seems that taking a pause from work to surf the Interwebs is completely justifiable if I turn it into Internet soup. Right? OK, here goes:
- I need this as a bumper sticker.
- I just found the perfect bouquet to send to Ringling’s CEO!
- If not for the tortured bulls, can’t Colombia just ban bullfighting for the sake of jackasses?
- Lobster catchers in Maine have begun hunting each other. Maybe now Mainers will more easily relate to who’s on their plate, eh?
- A bear and a fur hag walk into an Aspen fur shop…
- I just threw up in my mouth a little. Audi has hit a new low.
- Ending on a high note, I’d like to introduce the few of you who have yet to hear of her to my new homegirl Nora (hint: she’s a famous piano player ;).
Thanks for letting me use you all as an excuse to shirk my work! Catch ya next time. 🙂
Written by Missy Lane