Top o’ tha year to ya! This year’s first edition of the Soup is possibly the most interesting batch of freaky-Internet-animal-wonder we’ve brewed up yet!
Dig in, and let your Facebook reposting begin!
- If you only click one link on this page, let it be this list of crazy animal fun facts. (Warning: hilarious swearing!)
- New vegan cast member representin’ on the new Real World in D.C. Do it up!
- Flossing daily helps prevent heart disease. I wonder if that’s why this tidy little monkey has such good dental hygiene.
- Lassie ain’t got nuthin’ on these dogs in Moscow, who ride the subway to and from their daily hustle and abide by traffic signals.
- Our fearless campaigners worldwide get some much-deserved love on this list of the Top 10 PETA protests of the decade.
- “The touch, the taste, of cotton. The food source of our lives”?
- PETA Files readers, I’d like to introduce you to strawberry crabs. Strawberry crabs, meet PETA Files readers.
- Surprised kitty! I know you’ve watched it 75 times already. Go ahead and give it another five spins.
Hope you had as much fun as we did with this one!
Happy New Year!
Written by Missy Lane