Have you ever wondered what an uncooked McNugget looks like? Or who were the first vegans? How about who an NFL blogger would rather not have on the “skins” team? It’s all here in our Friday afternoon helping of Internet Soup.
- Can you say “McNausea?”
- A much happier meal: A 12-year-old pianist strikes a high note for chickens.
- Actor and activist Meggan Anderson stars in a video showing what it would be like if humans were the experimental subjects.
- The bacon is bringing itself home in the form of raw sewage.
- A saber-toothed vegetarian would have really mowed through a salad.
- Which man opposed slavery, supported women’s rights, and was vegan in the 1830s?
- A vegetarian makes her meat-laden airplane meal take flight. (Please do not try this at home. Or on a plane.)
- NFL.com doesn’t want certain guys posing nude for PETA. It’s OK, fellas, we’ll still let you.
Written by Michelle Sherrow