After a month of seemingly endless rain, you’d think on this gorgeous day I’d be out enjoying the sun, riding my bicycle, and listening to the birds. Instead, I’ve whipping up a steaming batch of Internet Soup. There’s plenty, so grab your spoon and dig in:
- Vegan waffle party? Mmmmark your calendars!
- Delivery: hot and steamy literary fare for adult vegan vampire lovers.
- We’ve always said that the Colonel, Ronald McDonald, and the rest are cruel and greedy—let’s go ahead and add “lecherous” and “NSFW” to that description.
- You’re probably familiar with tuxedo penguins and The Cat in the Hat, but have you seen the hen in a sweater vest?
- I always sing along to Three’s Company. Apparently, dogs are partial to Law & Order.
- Maybe Meat Loaf should change his name to Lentil Loaf.
- All 50 states weigh in on going vegan.
- Is eating chicken worth your own life? You never know when a scorned chick may seek revenge for his mother’s murder.
Looks like our pot is empty. Stay tuned for seconds!
Written by Karin Bennett