You could look at it as a half-assed blog entry with no real topic, but I prefer to think of it as 10 blogs for the price of one! Either way, it’s all I’m offering this Friday afternoon, which means it’s time to brace yourselves for another edition of Internet soup! So, um, here are a bunch of links. Some of them are pretty funny.
- Portland, Oregon, is now the proud home of … the world’s first vegan strip bar. Congratulations, Portland.
- Some kinds of taxidermy are OK in my book.
- These awkward new anti-KFC shirts are guaranteed to make you popular in a hurry.
- Some meat advertising just does our job for us.
- We’ve got plenty of resources to help people humanely address conflicts with wildlife in their home, but what the hell are you supposed to do about that hipster infestation?
- Fish: Smarter than your kids. And cunning, too.
- What’s so unnatural about grown men drinking milk?
- French and Saunders like their fur coats “fresh.”
- Shouldn’t animals be doing more for the animal rights movement?
OK, that’s all I’ve got. If you’re still aching for more Internet hilarity, you can check out my groovy music videos here. But be warned, you will never get those 10 minutes of your life back.