For this month’s installment of shortcuts to cool stuff, we’re gettin’ vloggy with it. For you, our discerning PETA Files readers, we’ve arranged a video bouquet of fun foibles and freaky Fakin’. (OK, the Fakin’ part isn’t really a video, but it is freaky.) Dig in!
- Get ready to take some notes, y’all. This video gives you the ammo you need to look like a genius in any vivisection debate.
- Two French vignettes: une angst-filled chicken memorial et une puckish sea-kitten goes punkin’.
- Disturbing in its beauty, behold … The Fakin Explosion.
- Hey, yo, Armani! I defy you to take a look at this pweciousness and not melt into a baby-voice babbling stupor.
- This is genius. Joshua Katcher, aka “The Discerning Brute,” lures unsuspecting furwearers in SoHo into his scheme to embarrass the insensitive arrogance right out of them.
I’m still reeling from that last video. Happy Friday, y’all.
Written by Missy Lane