It’s sunny again here in Norfolk, Virginia—a welcome change after a week of gloomy skies and muddy shoes. Speaking of shoes, a few ladies around the office (yours truly included) are beginning the official “Hot Vegan Shoe Parade” here at work. And the competition is fierce! I’ll keep you posted.
In the spirit of distracting you, let’s get down to the task at hand: to collect as many weird animal-related things as we can and throw them into the pot for Internet Soup. Let’s begin, shall we?
- First up: a meowing couch.
- Folks are swearing off ham sandwiches after watching this. I want a “Kingsford Is My Homeboy” T-shirt!
- A mother’s love has no limit.
- I never thought you’d hear this from me, but I want a mounted moose head for my living room.
- At last, the creepy sea kitten pedicure era has ended in Florida.
- Runners of the world, go vegan! I hear others have lost minutes off their race time.
- The next time you’re booking a trip to Mongolia, check out this awesome vegetarian-friendly travel agent.
- Hens (and vegans) rejoice: Boca will go egg-free by the end of the year!
- Another reason to love Victoria’s Secret (as if the sexy lingerie weren’t enough): vegan body-care products!
Well, golly jeepers. This covered quite a variety of issues. I’ll leave you now, as you have a load of links to explore. I must attend to the serious business of shopping for ammunition to dominate the vegan shoe war. Oh, it is on, Campaigns Department. Brang it!
Written by Missy Lane