It’s only been two weeks, but there’s just too much fun stuff to hold onto ’til the end of the month. And this is one jam-packed, minestrone-style serving of the Soup, so let’s dig right in.
- Shut the front door! (Say it out loud, it’s funnier.) This sick—but smart—sea turtle swam across the Florida Keys to the only facility in the world that is solely licensed to treat sea turtles.
- Proof that sea kitten hunters have no brains?
- Hooray! David Letterman blasts Ringling, and the Huffington Post follows up with the ugly details.
- Our peeps at Ecorazzi give props to Morrissey for running a tight veggie ship. Ahoy!
- Sweet redemption for one very resourceful cow.
- Parrots can save lives. Don’t leave them in cages.
- Fluffy baby chicks: as smart as baby humans?
- It’s vegan-waffle party time! And your city can join the fun.
- A 46-year-old Middle-American man goes vegan … and likes it.
- Oh, my goodness gracious! Fluffy baby orangutaaaaaaaans!
Well, this has been simply delightful. Thanks for coming over and having some afternoon soup. We should do this again sometime.
Written by Missy Lane