I ate so much on Thanksgiving that I thought I’d never eat again, but I’m ready to dig into some Internet Soup. Why don’t you grab a spoon and join me?
- I’m still thankful that my Thanksgiving Day bloat didn’t include mopping up turkey guts.
- Anyone who believes that laughter isn’t contagious hasn’t met Mr. Willow Ptarmigan.
- Get down to the funky sounds of Miss Snorts-A-Lot.
- Gawker has a piece about a sports columnist in Georgia who wrote against hunting. Gasp!
- YouTube reveals the daydreams of bored-out-of-their-minds, stay-at-home-for-eight-plus-hours-while-their-peeps-are-gone dogs.
And now, a special “Ladies Who Lunch” video mini-festival:
- I suggest you swallow your coffee before watching this one—or risk staining your sweater when you laugh out loud, as I just did.
- Fur hag with a bag, part deux.
That’s all for now—I’ve gotta go soak my sweater. Until next time, keep feeling warm and fur-free fuzzy during the holiday season.
Written by Karin Bennett