This morning, as I was riding the train to work, I genuinely considered poring over a book about historic peace-loving radicals. Lucky for you, I opted to look up warm, fuzzy animal stories on my iPhone instead. And so, I bring you the culmination of my train-ride productivity:
- First up, the great animal escapes (so far) of 2009.
- Gordon “Jerkface” Ramsay gets owned by David Letterman. (skip to minute seven for the good stuff).
- On a lighter note, Sockington, the Twittering cat, is my homeboy.
- Speaking of cool cats on Twitter, we’ve got 20,000 of you as friends now!
- Well it’s about time! KFC is no longer permitted to use the word “eat” in advertisements.
- It’s like an undercover Sea Shepherd movie.
- Swine flu sucks—but it’s nothing compared to having people kill and eat you and your friends.
- Good-looking West Point senior, triathlon champion, aaaaand vegan? Allow me to introduce Nick Sterghos.
- Animals are sentient, moral, and self-sacrificing beings. Read it here. Wipe the tears from your eyes, then forward it to Gordon Ramsay fans.
Written by Missy Lane