- Feel like you’re missing out because your favorite sitcoms don’t have vegan characters? Vegan 101 is here to help!
- Not only is asparagus delish and nutrish, it might also be psychic-ish.
- We’ve been saying for years that all animals have the same parts—is the National Organization of Women getting on board with that?
- If a computer thinks like a cat, will it chase its own mouse?
- Deforestation could be what’s giving your dog bad dreams.
- Gelatin: It wiggles, it jiggles, it … makes me (urk) nauseous.
- Even if you did already meet your meat, here’s some more food for thought.
- Speaking of meeting your meat—heed this cautionary tale about (literally) biting off more than you can chew.
- And just for the heck of it, here’s some nearly unbearable cub cuteness.
That’s it for now, but if this serving of virtual gazpacho didn’t bring your temperature down, why not make a batch of the real thing?
Written by Jeff Mackey