Hmm, what to have for dinner? Fast, easy, and guaranteed cruelty-free—dum-da-da-dum—Internet Soup!
- Glee star Lea Michele’s PETA ad is making New Yorkers think twice about getting taken for a ride.
- This turtle is shell on wheels.
- Google Maps is tracking mass animal deaths. I wonder if it shows a blue bubble over Donna Karan.
- These crows show how intelligent they are by using tools—and we’re not talking about this tool, who obviously isn’t as smart.
- A cute new video shows that even aliens don’t understand animal abuse. Think they’d feel like abducting Ronald McDonald? Nah, probably not.
- Ugh! Another reason not to wear those Ugg-ly sheepskin boots.
- Belated holiday tips from an engineer with too much time (and cats) on his hands. Happy Friday!
Written by Michelle Kretzer