|Jeroen Kransen/cc by 2.0|
- These critics aren’t shy about spilling the beans on their favorite eateries. Who knew that bonobos were foodies?
- “You lookin’ at me?” Octopuses keep their friends and enemies close.
- “Bird brain” can actually mean a lot of different things, like “smart,” “shy,” “outgoing,” or “curious.”
- Long before the Beatles, we had the soulful stylings of the crickets.
- Row, row! The fire ant crew team remains unbeaten.
- Dogs are a girl’s best friend. Did you ever hear a diamond cry at a homecoming?
Written by Michelle Kretzer