The Running of the Bulls is held every July at the annual festival of San Fermín in Pamplona, Spain. It’s a horrific bloodbath in which at least 48 bulls are tortured and killed, and it must end. But travel companies Iberian Traveler, TGW Travel Group, Bucket List Events, Fanatics, and Palace Tours seem to think it’s OK to promote this barbaric event by selling tickets to it.
During this event, bulls are deliberately terrified and chased down cobblestone streets. They’re hit by people, they fall, they smash into walls, and later they’re forced into the bullfighting ring and violently killed.
Bulls have unique personalities and form complex social bonds with each other. The Running of the Bulls causes them extreme suffering, and they never make it out alive.
Please take these important steps to politely urge these travel companies to stop selling tickets for and otherwise promoting the Running of the Bulls.
- Text BULL to 73822 to tell travel companies to stop promoting bull torture. Then post this image on social media to encourage your friends and family to text, too:
- Contact Iberian Traveler using its contact form.
- Chat with Bucket List Events using the chatbot in the lower right corner of its website.
- Contact Palace Tours via its website’s live chat in the bottom right corner of the page. Here are some talking points you can use:
- Please stop selling tickets to the Running of the Bulls. At least 48 bulls are tormented and killed during the event every year. It’s a barbaric bloodbath that must end.
- Bulls are sentient beings with unique personalities who form complex social bonds, just like dogs. The Running of the Bulls causes them extreme suffering, and they never make it out alive. If you wouldn’t promote an event that kills at least 48 dogs every year, why do you promote an event that kills bulls?
Please let us know about your chat below.
By submitting this form to PETA, you are not taking action or contacting the office. This is a feedback form to tell us about your chat experience.