All social justice movements focus on speaking out for the rights of those whose voices need to be heard. History shows us that real change happens only when people stand up against injustice, which is why PETA will never stop advocating for total animal liberation!
PETA’s Action Team helps people advocate for animals. Whether you’re a seasoned activist or just getting started, we’re here to support you in your activism. Here are a few of the ways we’ll help you once you sign up:
- We’ll offer you a free activist starter kit (pictured below).
- We’ll offer you free leaflets, posters, stickers, and other materials about animal rights issues.
- You’ll receive a regular e-newsletter with updates on our campaigns and victories and learn how to take strategic action in your community for animal issues that you care about.
- We’ll e-mail you invitations to join PETA protests and events taking place in your area.
- You’ll be able to connect with PETA staff who can guide you on making a huge impact for animals through your activism.
- You’ll be able to network with other activists by joining the PETA Action Team Facebook group.
- On occasion, you’ll get the opportunity to help with urgent animal welfare cases in your area.
And that’s just the beginning!
Please take a moment to fill out the form below to join PETA’s Action Team. Your involvement is crucial for animals, and they need your voice. With your help, we can win more victories for animals.