1 cup sweet dark chocolate (equivalent to 2.6 oz. dark chocolate bars—our favorite is Black and Green Dark Chocolate Bars)
3 cups fresh strawberries (long stems are the sexiest)
• Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
• Fill the bottom of a double boiler with water and bring to a simmer.
• Break the chocolate bars into pieces and place them in the top of the double boiler. Stirring constantly, melt the chocolate.
• When the chocolate is completely melted, pick up a strawberry by the stem and carefully dip it into the chocolate.
• Place strawberries an inch apart on the parchment paper and refrigerate until dry.
• As a variation, you can use any other of your favorite fruits that happen to be in season.