12 Great Vegan Makeup Products Under $10
It’s heartbreaking that dozens of cosmetics companies still test on animals. Now that we know high-quality, affordable makeup can be made without animal testing, why do we continue to force animals to endure horrible procedures in labs (e.g., being locked up, poisoned, blinded, and even killed) for the sake of our vanity? Please read this list of vegan cruelty-free makeup products that you can find at your nearest drugstore or Target, and start stocking your makeup bag the compassionate way:
1. Use a NYX Concealer Wand for under-eye circles, blemishes, or uneven skin complexions.
2. Try Physicians Formula Super BB All-in-1 Cheek & Lip Beauty Balm to make your lips and cheeks rosy.
3. Bring out those eyes with Milani’s Bella Eyes Gel Powder Eyeshadow.
*Most shades are vegan, click on your desired color to be sure.
4. But before you apply the shadow, use eye primer from Jordana.
5. For application, try Eco Tools—the company’s products are vegan and sustainable and can be found at your local grocery store.
6. NYX has 27 beautiful shimmery shades of powder blush to choose from.
7. NYX Auto Eyebrow Pencils include two brushes and will save those uneven brows.
8. Who can forget about the classic $2 bottle of Wet N Wild nail polish?
9. There are so many shades to choose from with Valana Minerals’ Sparkie Lips Color Sticks.
10. We love Wet N Wild for its affordability. Their Mega Glo Illuminating Powder is only $3.99! Note: numbers 345 and 347 are not vegan!
11. And of course, mascara pulls every look together, so try this:
12. The best liquid liner EVER (from NYX):
Looking for items that aren’t mentioned on this list? There are more products to choose from: Search our Cruelty Free Companies Database, which is updated regularly.
Like what you see here? Get more ideas: