It’s a hazy day here on the Right Coast. As I watch leaves fall and steam rise from my soy mocha, the mood is set for a lazy (yet highly skilled) meander through gossip rags for fun stuff. Here are my faves:
- Warning! Seals can literally cute you to death.
- Kiddies catch E. coli from petting zoo. Animals unnaturally held captive. Why is this still appealing?
- “Clucking” mad at KFC? I bet that’s why this chicken wanders through its drive-through.
- The real Scorpion King creatively atones for his sins. Love this!
- Sesame Street reps tofu! The revolution is here!
- Lacking imagination and compassion, yet another “Elmer Fudd” accidentally shoots himself.
- Hug a Vegetarian Day is right around the corner. Show some love, y’all!
- This is both creepy and thought-provoking.
Thanks for stopping by! Catch you next time, and don’t forget to hug all your vegetarian friends.
Written by Missy Lane
If your comment doesn't appear right away, please be patient as it may take some time to publish or may require moderation.