It’s so hot in the city, you’d think I’d be making another batch of lemonade—but I’ve got a hankering for some Internet Soup. It’s been a while since the last batch, so dig in!
- Scientists know that pigs prefer a life like Arnold Ziffel’s—full of Green Acres and some “luxuries” …
- … but this pug is partial to that other 60s hit, Batman.
- This video by Frank Strick has it all: A catchy song, an important question, and a big dash of cute—i.e., kid hugs turkey.
- Fisher nets baby black bear—but never fear! Mama to the rescue!
- We’ve said it before, but it bears repeating: Meat is never “green.”
- Sure, beefcakes might make women swoon for a moment, but broccoli wins love for a lifetime.
- We know that Polly wants to fly. I’m guessing that Pauley wants to run.
- “Hummus: The Rap” has inspired me to finish my own masterpiece, Guacamole, A Concerto.
- Professor Turtle weighs in on how to be a hero.
Oof! I don’t know about you, but I’m full after all that soup—and guac. This Special K needs a siesta. Until next time …
Written by Karin Bennett
If your comment doesn't appear right away, please be patient as it may take some time to publish or may require moderation.