What better day to go green than on St. Patrick's Day? We have come up with the following five simple ways that you can make this St. Patrick's Day one for the animals and the environment:
1. One of the leading causes of climate change is meat production. Inform yourself and everyone you know that "meat's not green"!
2. The best thing that you can do to help the environment is to go vegan. Go green (and help animals!) by pledging to go vegan today.
3. Share the "Meat's Not Green" video on Facebook and expose the truth behind factory farms.
4. Take it to the streets—pass out "Meat's Not Green" leaflets and encourage others to go green too!
5. Showcase your cooking talents to your friends and family with a delicious St. Patty's Day treat. We suggest vegan Irish whiskey cake.
Don't forget to wear green too—you don't want to get pinched!
Almost all of us grew up eating meat, wearing leather, and going to circuses and zoos. We never considered the impact of these actions on the animals involved. For whatever reason, you are now asking the question: Why should animals have rights? Read more.