Thanksgiving Pumpkin PiePrint
- 1 1/4 lbs soft tofu
- 1 16-oz. can pumpkin purèe
- 3/4 cup maple syrup
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1 Tbsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp. ground ginger
- 1 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1 9-inch unbaked pie shell
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Blend all the ingredients for the filling in a blender or food processor until smooth. Pour the mixture into the unbaked pie shell.
- Bake for 30 minutes, then turn the oven down to 350 degrees F and bake for another 30 to 45 minutes or until the filling is set.
- Serve warm or cold and topped with vegan whipped cream.