Check your inbox for a welcome e-mail—and if it’s not there, look in your spam folder. You’ll receive another e-mail tomorrow with tips on how to make an impact for animals right away.
Whether you’re a seasoned activist or new to the movement and whether you like to get loud, get creative, or prefer to make an impact in a behind-the-scenes role, we’re here to help you take action for animal rights. Animals need your help—don’t make them wait a second longer.
Here are some resources to help get you started:
- Connect with a PETA staffer to help you brainstorm how you want to take action.
- Check out some everyday activism tips and ideas.
- Choose an animal issue close to your heart and organize your own animal rights demonstration.
- Learn how to help pass animal-friendly legislation, an essential part of any movement for social change.
- See how to take action for animals in five minutes or less using your social media and writing skills to contact publications and venues.
- Visit PETA’s YouTube channel and share our videos on your social media. Most people aren’t aware of the cruelty that’s inflicted on animals, but seeing is believing, and it’s often the first step to helping people change their behavior.
- Listen on the go to The PETA Podcast for a weekly look behind the scenes at PETA’s work.
- Wear animal rights messages on buttons, shirts, hats, and bags available at PETAShop.com. You could be a walking advertisement for animal rights.
Although there’s still much work to be done to end speciesism, it’s important to remember that we’re making progress. PETA’s victories for animals wouldn’t be possible without people like you speaking out against animal abuse.
We can’t wait to meet you. Get active now!