If you are contacting PETA to report that an animal is in danger, please submit our Report Cruelty to Animals form. If the animal is in imminent danger, please contact your local police department immediately. If your local police department is unresponsive, call PETA immediately—day or night—at 757-622-7382, option 2. To contact PETA for any other reason, please see below.
Please read the following information carefully:
- If you have seen a Web site that depicts animal abuse, click here to learn about actions that you can take in response.
- Allow two weeks for inquiries that require responses.
- Are you a college student? E-mail our college team at [email protected]. Please do not send your question to other PETA e-mail accounts. We will ensure that your message gets to the proper person.
- You may receive a form response—this allows us to use our time most effectively to help animals and provide you with information as quickly as possible.
- If your e-mail account includes a junk-mail (“spam”) filter and you wish to receive a response, please make sure that the filter does not block messages from PETA (PETA.org).
After reading the above, please submit your e-mail using the form below.