We welcome your comments, feedback, and questions, but answers to most of the questions we receive can be found instantly on our Web site. Please check out the following resources to help you find the information you’re looking for:
- Search PETA.org
- Information about PETA, our campaigns, and animal rights can be found in the Frequently Asked Questions section.
- How can I help animals?
- What about cruelty on the Web?
- I want to learn more about PETA.
- I have a question about PETA’s campaigns.
- Where can I find cruelty-free alternatives to the products I used to use?
If those resources don’t lead you to your answer, perhaps you’re looking for one of the following options:
- I’m a PETA member, and I have a question or concern.
- I’m a PETA member, and I’d like to make a monthly pledge.
- I’m interested in leaving a legacy gift to PETA.
- I want to unsubscribe from news or update my news account.
- I’d like to know whether a particular company or charity tests on animals.
- I am a student.
- I need to change my postal address for PETA mailings.
- I’m having a problem with a feature on a PETA Web site.
- I need to change or inquire about my merchandise order.
- I live in India.
- I live in Europe.
- I live in Asia or the Pacific islands.
- I live in Germany.
- I am a member of the media and would like to contact PETA.
- I have a question or comment not covered by any of the above.
Are you contacting PETA to report cruelty to animals?
If so, please submit the Report Cruelty to Animals form, and someone will assist you right away. If an animal is in imminent danger, please contact your local police department immediately. If your local police department is unresponsive, call PETA immediately—day or night—at 757-622-7382, option 2.