Vegan Game-Day Potato Skins
2 cups shredded vegan cheddar cheese
1/8 cup vegan bacon bits (try Bac~Os)
1/4 cup vegan aioli or chipotle mayo
1/4 cup thinly sliced scallions
Vegan sour cream, for garnish
Makes 12 servings
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Lightly grease a 9-inch-by-13-inch baking pan.
- Pierce the potatoes with a fork and microwave on high until soft, approximately 10 to 12 minutes, or bake for 50 minutes.
- Remove from the microwave or oven, let cool, and cut in half vertically. Scoop out the insides, leaving a 1/4-inch-thick shell.
- Fill with the "cheese" and vegan bacon bits. Arrange on the prepared baking pan and bake for 10 to 15 minutes, or until the "cheese" has melted.
- Top with the vegan aioli, sliced scallions, and vegan sour cream and serve.