10 Reasons Why My Cat Is My Valentine
My Valentine’s date this year might be a little shorter than my usual type, and he might be a bit hairier than I normally prefer, but he is very handsome—and I love him! Who’s my hot date this year? My beautiful kitty! I couldn’t ask for a better valentine, and I’ll tell you why. I’m glad my cat is my valentine because:
1. My cat doesn’t judge me for eating all the V-Day vegan chocolates that my mom sent me in one sitting.
2. My cat isn’t allergic to cats.
3. When we cuddle, my cat lets me be the big spoon.
4. My cat makes me laugh.
5. My cat helps me work.
6. My cat is adventurous (I love bad boys!).
7. My cat always protects me.
8. My cat leaves me presents.
9. My cat doesn’t judge me for being a crazy cat lady.
10. My cat loves me for me and doesn’t care if I’m having a bad hair day or am sick or cranky—he loves me all the same!
Cats make great valentines, but they’re also wonderful companions the other 364 days a year. If you’re considering a new feline companion, remember to adopt, not buy!
More of a dog person?
Check out the top 10 reasons to make your pup your valentine!
Commenting is closed.
In This Section
Products temporarily unavailable.