‘Win It’ Wednesday: Emergency Kit
Thanks for all of your wonderful comments on this Win It Wednesday. The winner of the emergency kit is Zachary Locke. Congratulations!
My rescued beagle, Lulu, RIP, was determined to devour every piece of chocolate she laid her big baby browns on. I once foolishly thought that a huge dark chocolate bar I’d put in a file cabinet at the office was safe from discovery. Wrong. No opposable thumb? No problem. Somehow she still managed to push the small latch to the side while simultaneously opening the drawer.
After that incident—which involved a visit to the emergency vet—the chocolate went into the fridge, and the baster, hydrogen peroxide, and activated charcoal went into the bathroom cabinet, just in case.
The prize for this week’s “Win It” Wednesday contest is sure to come in handy for emergency situations like Lulu’s. It’s this handy and stylish emergency kit for your pooch:
How do you win it? Post a comment to share the preventative action(s) you use to keep your dog safe. We’ve got one kit to give away, and the person who provides the most thorough plan of action wins.
Written by Karin Bennett
If your comment doesn't appear right away, please be patient as it may take some time to publish or may require moderation.