Week in PETA (March 16, 2012)
PETA News on Tumblr
Follow PETA on Tumblr for health tips, animal news, and your weekly dose of cute:
- What’s comparable to smoking two packs a day?
- PETA offers to shed some light on a Wisconsin town’s streetlight troubles.
- First class got even snazzier when tuxedoed penguins hopped on board.
- Here’s proof that it’s bizarro for people to eat meat.
- What are omnivores demanding more of when they dine out? The answer may surprise you.
- Stripping down to end oppression … and it’s not PETA.
New Action Alerts
- Ringling is illegally forcing a limping elephant to perform in Washington, D.C. Tell Mayor Vincent Gray to pull the circus’s permit.
- Sensitive pigs will be forced to race in front of screaming crowds unless we get the event stopped.
- A Missouri city is proposing a bow-hunting deer massacre. Please forward officials our tips on how to control the deer population humanely.
- Since when is Wendy’s in the business of duck abuse? Tell the restaurant to stop serving foie gras.
If your comment doesn't appear right away, please be patient as it may take some time to publish or may require moderation.