Week in PETA (March 16, 2012)
PETA News on Tumblr
Follow PETA on Tumblr for health tips, animal news, and your weekly dose of cute:
- What’s comparable to smoking two packs a day?
- PETA offers to shed some light on a Wisconsin town’s streetlight troubles.
- First class got even snazzier when tuxedoed penguins hopped on board.
- Here’s proof that it’s bizarro for people to eat meat.
- What are omnivores demanding more of when they dine out? The answer may surprise you.
- Stripping down to end oppression … and it’s not PETA.
New Action Alerts
- Ringling is illegally forcing a limping elephant to perform in Washington, D.C. Tell Mayor Vincent Gray to pull the circus’s permit.
- Sensitive pigs will be forced to race in front of screaming crowds unless we get the event stopped.
- A Missouri city is proposing a bow-hunting deer massacre. Please forward officials our tips on how to control the deer population humanely.
- Since when is Wendy’s in the business of duck abuse? Tell the restaurant to stop serving foie gras.